Have you a problem with SCR AdBlue selective catalytic reduction system and are you afraid of the occurrence of such problems in future, and consequently, move the car to run in emergency mode? Do you want to avoid costly repairs?
We can solve your problem for ever. We offer the disconnection of AdBlue in personal cars of such car made as:
The solution consists in a programmable, complete disconnection of Adblue system operation in your car. By modifying the programme of engine driver (ECU).
When you make this service at our workshop, all errors and emergency mode related to faulty operation of this system disappear and you avoid a risk of their occurrence in future.
Programme removal of Adblue switches off the work of all elements of the system, i.e.:
- AdBlue pump,
- AdBlue temperature probe,
- NOx sensor
- AdBlue tank
- pressure sensor etc.
Why is it worth removing AdBlue?
- The vehicle does not use Adblue fluid – there is no need refilling it – it is pure saving;
- In case of a failure of any of SCR system elements, there is no necessity of repairing or replacing it;
- decreased fuel consumption;
- no risk of shifting into a mode of lowering power due to a failure of AdBlue system;
- after switching off Adblue, the car is fully diagnosed;
- no permanent interference into the car electronics, ability to restore the functionality of SCR system.
This service is performed by us on the spot in time of approx. 3 hours.
We are at your disposal from Monday fill Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; phone: Mon-Fri, 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. It is possible to make an appointment at later time and on Saturday, prior phone contact. For our customers, we also offer a replacement car.
- +48 795 954 691
- ul. Zapolskiej 10, 84-230 Rumia
- +48 533 666 471
- ul. Dworcowa 28, 87-122 Grębocin
- +48 733 666 378
- ul. Polna 11, 10-059 Olsztyn
- +48 790 333 469
- ul. 42 Pułku Piechoty 78, 15-182 Białystok
- +48 733 990 511
- ul. Mieszka 1 61a, 71-011 Szczecin