12-month guarantee, repair by mail and on the spot. Professionally.
A common problem with which you can meet is a failure of injection pump driver. In order to meet the needs of our clients, we introduced to our offer a service of repairing such drivers.
We deal with selling and regeneration of whole injection pumps and their drivers..
The repair is carried out using a special test bench. By using the best available technology on the market, we are able to accomplish the repair of both electronic and mechanical part of the injection pump set.
Thanks to many years of experience on the market, we are able to perform complex repair of injection pump. If the repair does not come to fruition due to reasons not attributable to us, we can propose a replacement driver from our rich offer.
Below you can find the most common symptoms of damage to the driver and the injection pump. These symptoms are much more. Therefore, each driver requires individual treatment and a phone contact is necessary to diagnose the fault in your vehicle.
- a problem with car startup
- the auto started up is not responding to the gas pedal or automatically goes off
- the fault appeared increasingly intensive until the car stopped to start up
- the car has no power
- the car emits smoke
- the engine is shaking
When plunged to the diagnostic computer:
- no communication with driver
- display indicates a fault of injection pump driver, CAN bus, rotation sensor etc. . .
- it does not indicate any faults and pump does not supply any fuel, idle, pressure too low
Examples of error numbers indicating the damaged driver of injection pump:
- P1630 metering valve (opel saab)
- P1631 injection pump driver (opel saab)
- P1651 P1650 serial bus (opel saab)
- 1345 1335 rpm sensor (opel saab)
- P1220 injection pump
- 01318( j-399), 0526 (audi vw skoda)
- P1664 P1663 P1564 P1563 (ford)
- p1690 p1600 (nissan)
- 73 (bmw)
- many others
- AUDI A4/A6/A8 2.5 TDI V6
- BMW 318d (E46), BMW 320d (E46), BMW 520d (E39)
- DODGE CUMMINS RAM 3500 (1998 - 2002)
- FORD FIESTA, FOCUS MONDEO, TRANSIT, 1.8, 2.0, 2.4, TD, TDE, TDDI
- HONDA ACCORD, CIVIC, 2.0 TDi
- ISUZU KB 3.0 TDI
- MAN CIĘŻARÓWKI I DOSTAWCZE 4.6
- MG ZR , ZS 2.0 TD, TID, TDI
- MITSUBISHI CANTER 3.0
- NISSAN ALMERA, PATROL GR, FRONTERA, 2.2, 3.0
- OPEL ASTRA, COMBO, CORSA, MERIVA, VECTRA, FRONTERA, OMEGA, SINTRA, ZAFIRA, 1.7, 2.0, 2.2, 2.5, D, TD, DT, DI, DTL, DTI, DTH, ISUZU, DELPHI, DELCO DTI
- ROVER 220, 25, 45, 420 2.0 iDT
- SAAB 9-3, 9-5 2.2 TiD
- SKODA SUPERB 2.5 TDI
- VW Passat 2.5 TDI
- VOLVO FL6 5.5
For our repair we provide 1-year guarantee with unlimited mileage!
Disassembly of pump driver
A correct dismantling of the driver from injection pump without the need to disassembly it out of the vehicle
We are at your disposal from Monday fill Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; phone: Mon-Fri, 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. It is possible to make an appointment at later time and on Saturday, prior phone contact. For our customers, we also offer a replacement car.
- +48 795 954 691
- ul. Zapolskiej 10, 84-230 Rumia
- +48 533 666 471
- ul. Dworcowa 28, 87-122 Grębocin
- +48 733 666 378
- ul. Polna 11, 10-059 Olsztyn
- +48 790 333 469
- ul. 42 Pułku Piechoty 78, 15-182 Białystok
- +48 733 990 511
- ul. Mieszka 1 61a, 71-011 Szczecin